What we’re looking for
Dukka is making it easier for individuals and small businesses to manage their finances better.
We are building the operating system for commerce in emerging markets. At Dukka, we take pride
in hiring the best people and getting out of their way so that they can make things happen.
Is this you?
Do you have a growth mindset? Can you design strategies and see them through execution? Are you
someone who’s filled with focus and energy? Do you thrive in a fast paced innovative
environment? Then the role of Sales Analyst at Dukka Inc. might be right for you. What our team
is building for emerging markets does not quite exist in the business landscape and this will be
an opportunity for you to put your stamp on this great company.
We are looking for a Sales Analyst who is self motivated to generate leads, convert leads to
paying customers, analyse, forecast, monitor, optimise, and report on growth metrics and
split-test results. Besides members of the growth team, product team, and operations team.
Demonstrable experience in blitzscaling products and companies to profitability will set you
This role reports to the Sales Lead.
What we require of you (Job Description)
- Identifying and developing growth opportunities and sales channels. Lead merchants
acquisition and sale of POS terminals in different sectors as well as creating and
implementing strategies to boost sales income.
- Generate leads, convert to paying customers, and follow through that new customers are
properly onboarded and retained
- Drive the growth of revenue on a monthly basis
- Ensure the efficient management of partners and merchants to drive sustained revenue
- Defining key goals and metrics around growth successes (and failures)
- Planning and implementing growth strategies with our marketing, sales, PR, and product
- Commence, manage and grow our offline sales program and team
- Build rapport with key growth partners
- Driving growth across our different product offerings
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, you need:
- Experience. Proven track record of growing at least one product to significant scale
prior to now with commendable revenue generated.
- Analytical. You know how to think, track, draw insights and make decisions based on
- Doer. You’ll get things done on your own no matter the task.
- Self-motivated. You’ll work towards targets with minimal supervision
- Motivational. You can coordinate and motivate a team
- Passion. You're passionate about the digital economy, data, payments, small businesses,
and/or financial systems.
- A background in Fintech, SaaS, affiliate marketing, or ecommerce.
- We’re a startup. You should be comfortable taking an imperfect growth system and driving
it all the way to full execution.
What you might not love
- You will have to learn new things all the time
- Really fast-paced environment with a LOT of work to be done
- We're a small team, priorities will keep on changing, perks of a startup.
You have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or significant experience in the
workforce to compensate where a relevant degree does not exist.